A Toddler Room Practitioner
Are you energetic, enthusiastic and motivated to create a learning environment full of awe and wonder? We are looking for someone very special to join our nursery team you will hold a level 3, or higher qualification and have a good knowledge of the EYFS and want to continue to learn and grow.
Competitive salary, hours are 8.30am – 5.30 Monday – Friday.
- It is important you have a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special and be able to distribute warm hugs as and when required.
- You must also feel comfortable telling everyone in the same room that you are going to the toilet.
- You don’t necessarily have to be able to sing in tune but must have the confidence to sing out of tune in front of a crowd.
- You must possess the skills to count the heads of numerous small moving people, this is of the utmost importance.
- You must also have the ability to pretend to eat playdough creations realistically, this is an essential requirement along with drinking cups of pretend tea.
- You must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace, laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your day.
- Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is quite simply no other job quite like it.
If the above sounds like you and you think you meet the criteria, please contact email@example.com / 0151 734 2001. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.